Tone Up in 20
Get sculpted for summer with our new four-week, total-body program
Welcome to Tone Up in 20! Join lululemon Studio trainers Julie, Amanda, and Lonnie in this toning workout plan that combines strength, cardio, barre, dance, and Pilates into a comprehensive total-body program that will help you tone up in four weeks. Each workout will be dedicated to a different focus including Lower Body, Arms + Abs, and Cardio + Total Body. Your workout will culminate in the Final Flow, a combination of all of the elements of class! These classes ensure you will be in, out, and on with your day in just 20 minutes!
Tone Up in 20 is a four-week program, consisting of three classes per week. Each workout is 20 minutes and designed at an Intermediate level. The weekly schedule looks like this:
- Day 1: Lower Body: Get ready to work glutes, quads, and calves with Julie in this lower body-focused class.
- Day 2: Upper Body: Lift your energy (and arms!) in Amanda’s upper body-focused class.
- Day 3: Cardio + Total Body: Get moving with Lonnie in a cardio + total-body class that will work up a sweat
Benefits of Toning
- Increases Strength: Toning helps build and strengthen muscles, which makes it easier to perform everyday activities like carrying a child or lifting heavy groceries.
- Boosts Metabolism: Building and strengthening your muscles will increase your resting metabolic rate. This results in more calories being burned, making it easier to maintain a healthy weight.
- Enhances Overall Health: Toning not only Improves physical strength and appearance, but also reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- Improves Mental Well-being: Sweat away your stress and anxiety levels with these fun, efficient classes.
- Relieves Repetition: Keep your workouts fresh with a variety of toning class types including Pilates, barre, and strength.
More Workouts To Try
- Babywearing - Meet the baby-safe and effective workout designed to keep new parents moving.
- Guest Trainer: Jeremy Walton - Achieve a balanced mental and physical performance by adding yoga to your workouts.
- The Daily 20 - Build healthy habits through daily 20-minute cardio and strength workouts.
- Jump Rope + Strength - Jump into our newest full-body collection and improve your strength, endurance, and coordination.