Celebrate Women's History
Join us for a series of live classes to celebrate the strong women of lululemon Studio
Celebrate the strong women of lululemon Studio! Join us all month long for a series of live classes led by our inspiring female trainers based on the theme of Women’s Empowerment. Clear your calendar and make time to sweat with these powerful and amazing women.
March 6: Sydney Rose Miller
- 5pm EST - Boxing Bootcamp, All levels, 45 mins
- 6:30pm EST - Strength: Total Body, All levels, 30 mins
- 7:45pm EST - Strength: Abs, All levels, 20 mins
Theme: The time we spend working out and caring for ourselves is essential to make the changes we want to see in the world, and move towards a more just society.
March 8: Virtual Community Event, 8pm EST
Let's Get Her There: A Panel Discussion on Girls' Education and Empowerment will be streaming online and was co-created by the Obama Foundation's Girls Opportunity Alliance and lululemon;'s Centre for Social Impact. Note: The event will not be streamed on the lululemon Studio Mirror. Register Now.
March 8: Morit Summers
- 5pm EST - Strength: Total Body, All levels, 30 mins
- 6:15pm EST - Strength: Lower Body, All levels, 15 mins
- 7:15pm EST - Stretch: Total Body, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: I believe that women's strength training directly correlates to women's mental strength. Women deserve to take time for themselves to move and feel confident and strong in their bodies. Strength training is another tool to empower women to be the strongest versions of themselves.
March 9: Jasmine Blocker
- 9:30am EST - Cardio: Bootcamp, All levels, 45 mins
- 11:30am EST, Strength: Total Body, All levels, 30 mins
Theme: “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it.” — Maya Angelou
March 13: Xtina Jensen
- 1:45pm EST, Strength: Butt + Legs, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 2:45pm EST - Strength: Arms + Abs, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 3:30pm EST - Stretch: Total Body, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: Strong is sexy. Strong is beautiful.
March 16: Maggie Wade
- 5:15pm EST - Cardio + Strength, 45 mins
- 6:45pm EST - Strength: Lower Body, 30 mins
- 7:45pm EST - Strength: Abs, 15 mins
Theme: Moving forward. It’s always what I repeat to myself when I work out and when I’m going through anything tough. To continue to build strength mentally and physically we have to keep moving forward. Big steps, tiny steps- they’re all part of the momentum that pushes us toward the growth we are looking for. Momentum demands movement- and I can’t wait to be a part of that movement with you here during Women’s History Month on Lululemon Studio today.
March 16: Patricia Sabulis
- 5:15pm EST - Pilates, Advanced, 30 mins
- 6:30pm EST - Vinyasa, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 7:15pm EST - Gentle Yoga, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: Creating a bond between stability & flexibility. So that when we bend, we don’t break and our strength has the ability to move and change direction.
March 18: Ashtain Rothchild
- 12:15pm EST - Strength: Total Body, Advanced, 45 mins
- 1:30pm EST - Strength: Butt & Legs, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 2:30pm EST - Box & Beats, Intermediate, 15 mins
- 3pm EST - Barre: Arms, Intermediate, 15 mins
Theme: Empowering women to embrace where they are at this given moment. To rid themselves of doubt/insecurity and awaken their inner confidence.
March 21: Amanda Baxter
- 9:30am EST - Sculpt: Total Body, Intermediate, 45 mins
Theme: Fierceness & Compassion
- 10:45am EST - Dance Cardio, Intermediate, 30 mins
Theme: Loving the skin we’re in
- 11:45am EST - Stretch, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: Self-care isn’t selfish
March 22: Pilin Anice
- 8:30pm EST - Vinyasa Yoga, Advanced, 30 mins
- 9:30pm EST - Barre, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 10:15pm EST - Guided Meditation, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: Celebrate and embrace all that you are, you are pure potential.
March 24: Deja Riley
- 4:30pm EST - Box + Beats (with Sydney Rose Miller), Intermediate, 45 mins
- 5:45pm EST - Dance Cardio, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 6:45pm EST - Step Cardio, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” - Michelle Obama
March 27: Katie Bergstrom
- 5:45pm EST - Cardio & Strength, Advanced 45 mins
- 7pm EST - Yoga: Vinyasa, Intermediate, 45 mins
- 7:45pm EST - Gentle Yoga, All levels, 15 mins
Theme: Taking up space and challenging self-limiting beliefs that may have held us back in discovering our true potential and strength.
March 27: Hollis Tuttle
- 6:00am EST - Strength: Butt + Legs, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 7:00am EST - Strength: Arms, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 8:00am EST - Cardio + Strength: Abs, Intermediate, 30 mins
Theme: I am obsessed with seeing women encourage, support, and empower other women. It's my favorite and I am here to help create more of it!
March 31: Julie Sanchez
- 9:30am EST - Barre, Intermediate, 45 mins
- 10:45am EST - Pilates, Intermediate, 30 mins
- 11:45am EST - Dance Cardio, Intermediate, 15 mins
Theme: Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.